Monday, July 11, 2011

Can you help me with this makeup problem? I can't find the right color to match my eyes, Pics included?

So one is a 42 DDD, the others a 30 AA... The left one has a neon green nipple, and the right one is neon pink... I also have a neon blue streak going down one and a neon yellow going down the other, I think I have had too many air head extremes, which takes me to another point of my conversation I have been living on air head extremes, skittles and monster for 3 and a half months, I only sleep for a week out of a month and the rest of the time I stand on my roof while having a thong on my head, boxers over my pajama pants and a bra where my left boob overpowers my right immensly as stated above. Also I like to sing Lil Wayne songs and confess my love to him and my want and need for his many children to blossom in my womb and come out of my "area" to become lovely human beings/martians/waynians or what not. I am terrified of stars for the fear that they will come down from the sky at night and electricute me. I think My neighbors are slightly worried, but they sit on their trailers roof with a justin bieber cut out making out with it pretending to get "physical" (Wink Wink (; Yeah..) so I really don't know whats going on. My boyfriend thinks I am an odd person because of all of the above stated I also have a tendency to superglue candycanes to my unproportional breasts and I adore super gluing tree limbs with leaves attached to my "area" I feel superior to this world. I also have glow in the dark hair which people are scared of but then again they always smile at me and back away handing me their money and saying please spare my life amazing one, I happen to be obsessed with tounge swagging also. And my ex boyfriends unusally smal dick bothers me, I also enjoy trying to jump off my roof to my neighbors in hopes to become spider man. I'm not sure why, but my family ignores me, and I am a 13 year old adolescent girl. I have a pet koala bear, and I wish to be akon. Are you Akon in disguise? I KNEW IT! Well are my boobs normal? K Thanks Bye! My MInions/Children/Lovers WINK (; ha that sounds like **** haha! kbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment