Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What should i do? shes ignoring after she rejected me.?

well shes rejected me twice becuz she still had feelings for her ex, and was busy at school.she suggested to still be friends and she would help me with school. i agreed. a couple of weeks later she blocks, unblocks, than blocks me on facebook(i was moving on,pic of me with a girl, partying with some other chicks, which i thought shed be happy). its been a month and i haven't talked to her. i recently txted her twice apologizing for asking her out again after the first, and if she would ever forgive me. she hasnt responded. shes ignoring my texts. i dont know whats up. shes a purehearted person(church person, doesnt drink, smoke, party) and she was very caring with me, she will wish me goodluck on my finals, and when we hanged out she will txt me after to see if i made it back safely. what do you think? should i wait? i really care about this person and her friendship means a lot. what do i do? shes also very shy(voted most shy in hs) i also noticed one day her friend was staring at me kinda like taking a picture of me with her phone idk why

No comments:

Post a Comment