Monday, July 18, 2011

Is this a good idea for a possible novel?

I would well read that book! Im really into myths and history things in novels, and so are many other people I know! If you wrote and published that, I'd probably spend about �14 on it :) Please, go ahead and write it cos it will be a success if its done just right! You could turn it into a series of books, like where you spread the story over three books? Each book would be about 300 pages long :) I'd say over all there would be three books with your story in it. That way, the reader isn't overwhelmed and put off by a book with masses of pages (as most people wont buy a book if its like really thick) and it will result in more profit for you if each book was priced at even �10 :) Good luck! I'd love it if you contacted me while you are writing the book to get a second opinion on some stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment