Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight?

Everyone please vote, which one is better? Twlight or Harry Potter! I myself is a BIG fan of the Twilight series & the cast! I love them!! But I FREAKING LOVE HARRY POTTER! Harry Potter all day! I just say I'm tired of Harry Potter, losing to Twilight, I think they deserve awards because of 10 years of hard work!! I mean I love Taylor, Robert & Kristen but I think that Rupert, Emma, & Daniel deserve awards!! Here a fact, the least financially Harry Potter movie made $90 million more than the most successful Twilight movie! And I was pretty upset when Twilight won over Harry Potter at MTV movie awards this year, but I was happy at least Tom Felton won best villain! But theres the Teen Choice Awards August 7, 2011 & I been trying to convince everyone on Tumblr to vote for the Harry Potter!! I really want Harry Potter to win!! But yeah anyways please vote for HP, & The Vampire Diaries & Glee =p Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment