Thursday, July 14, 2011

This violent guy named jeff...HATES ME! why?!?

Im friends with these older guys and when i met up with them at the football (because my mommy doesnt let me hang out with them). The group wanted to beat up this guy i liked because the "leader" of the group and his "minions" was jellin'... anyway so jeff like double flipped as soon as he started swaggin in, and again when he decided that stoner park was callin'. why does he hate me? This wasnt just a ONE TIME he was mean. He just so happens to be best friends with this guy i have a thing with...whenever i go to talk to him, jeff completely interrupts me about stupid things and trys to embarrass his friend that i like in front of me, so ill go away. my friend made me add him on facebook and now im afraid hes going to kill me. HELP! why does he hate me????

No comments:

Post a Comment