Sunday, July 10, 2011

Why does this always happen to me?

I feel like God is letting all these things happen to me. My parents are horrible. They wont let me have a life. The think of me as a little minion that can make do what ever they want. They wont let me straighten my hair. I did anyways and took it to school just in case i needed it. But they found out today. My mother treats me horribly and my dad isn't their for me. I cannot speak to them about my problems because the dont listen to me...EVER. They won't even let me explain myself when i get into trouble. I can't hang out with my friends after school because they think all friends make your life worse. My bother and sister messed up their lives and they are so hard on me. I have no freedom, no happiness, I truly hate my mother because of all that she has done to me, and i just want to get away from all my family. I'm 14 and i feel like this will never end. Really... ssometimes i just dont want to live. What am i doing wrong? When will my life change?

No comments:

Post a Comment