Saturday, July 16, 2011

I HAVE DEPRESSION AND HAVE NO ONE TO GO TO?

im 12 years old and i have depression. I hate my life i hate everyone and i don't care if it's normal or not i have recently been to the doctors for asthma and they haven't even given me an inhalor.The main reason i have no one to go to is because the stupid doctor will just look at his computer and give me medication without giving me any actual medical attention.And it's not puberty because im pretty sure you don't hear things that aren't actually there during puberty. i have no interest in ANYTHING and i think depression is starting to have an effect on my grades at school.i hate having to put this on the internet but i have no choice.I have lots of friends but they just say im CRAZY ihate my family and the only place i go to express my depression is to my bed.My bed is my best friend in the family. That just shows how bad my family is.I was going to go to tunisia hoping that would help my depression as i have not been on holiday in almost 5 years.But of course not because that ******* protest happened didn't it so that's just darkened the light at the end of my tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment