Sunday, July 10, 2011

Are These cysts on my breast?

For about the last three years I've had pimple like bumps along my breast, and the area between my breast. They do not cause me pain, but me thinking I could get rid of them tried to pop them. Didn't work entirely. Some white discharge came out of 1 along with what seemed like a batch of hairs. And there are three along the side of my right breast that go in a straight line that were really tiny and inactive, staying the same size for over a year and then increasing to about pea size and the suddenly darkening the deflating. One Is comepletly gone with the only evidence of it being there is the discoloration. well Not really. Its there, but its flat. Which is how they started I think. I don't think they are tumors, They aren't that deep into the skin, not even 2 inches. Then Again wouldn't know the typical symptoms of tumors. I would ask my doctor about it, but i believe shes incompetent, plus I really don't feel comfortable exposing myself to anyone... Most of them, whatever they are, don't seem to have heads, and Like I said. They've been there for a really long time. On a side note, i've recently noticed I'm developing small lumps along my spine, also not painful. nor are the round. But they are flat. I'm sure its not related, but just a side note. I"m 18, slightly over weight. No Medicals problems that I've Known of besides low blood pressure

No comments:

Post a Comment