Thursday, July 14, 2011

Do you think lil wayne is just a lost soul or a devil worshiper?

Okay I dont need anyone telling me im a hypocrite or crazy or god isnt real etc.. I know lil wayne is only human. but the other night i went to one of his concerts and his first line was "there are 3 things you need to know about me; 1. I believe in God 2.I aint sh!t without yall 3. I aint sh!t without yall" Do you think he was trying to make a statement here? as in he believes in god only because he knows the devil is real and we are all just his little lost soul minions or 'ants' or whatever following him and treating him like he's GOD- because the 'devil' gave him fame in return for his soul or whatever. If he was a 'true christian' so to speak, shouldn't he be saying "i ain't sh!t without GOD"? Because me as a believer I think that I'm nothing without God, I think if I were him I would be thanking god and then my fans. Or do you think he's just a lost soul who hasn't been properly exposed to the word and thinks God is doing all of this for him? I just got this really weird feeling being there watching all these people go crazy over a MAN, when it should be for god. and yeah i know i might be a hypocrite for being there but hey, im only 17, just growin up.

No comments:

Post a Comment