Saturday, July 16, 2011

What is a cause for hair to grow under the skin, dies, is covered by skin forms layers?It's not ingrown.?

It's on my face, ears, nose, and neck. It's not limited to areas I shave, It doesn't cause pimples & looks like age spots or just rough skin, but the darkened areas are layers of dead hair and skin. I routinely exfoliate, scrub and shave. Each darkened place or rough patch has hundreds of short hairs, not attached to the root and layered in all directions. As each layer is scrubbed away, you can see the layers below, sometimes 3 or 4 layers have to be removed before you get to new healthy skin . It doesen't appear to be infected , but the hair is trapped in dead skin and a waxy build up. As I exfoliate vigorously, the layers come off to reveal new skin and new hair, again, still growing, under the skin, sometimes growing horizontally up to an inch long. It occurs mostly around my sideburns, neck, around the edges of my lips, top of my nose and the outer edge of my ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment