Saturday, July 16, 2011

(Black Teenagers Only Please) What can I do to make my skin lighter ?

Well Im 14 and Im an incoming freshman. I have a problem with myself being dark because I get made fun of for it some times and its the reason why alot of guys dont like me (alot of them dont think im ugly but they dont think im that pretty either) ... My Skin used to be a little lighter, and I miss my complexion how it was then. It started darkening ever since I started playing softball (When I was 11) . Id like to get my skin color to look a little lighter , like how it was back then . Please dont think that Im not happy with my complexion, because the thing is That ISNT my complexion ... My complexion is a nice clean color of brown (not yella boned or red bone, a little darker but not dark at all) . What can I use to get my skin to be back like that (Natural Remedies would be appreciatedd) Thankss Youu<3

No comments:

Post a Comment